Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meltdown

So today I had a huge meltdown at my "competition simulation".  I certainly simulated it accurately because I missed just about all of my lifts and went into panic mode where I couldn't clean more than 127.  I had video of it but upon looking at my miss at 112 I smashed the phone against the floor and it no longer works.  So if you have tried to contact me and I haven't replied it's because I can't read my messages.  I have tried to reply best I could because my phone turns on and I can use the voice commands, however the screen is completely smashed and doesn't light up anymore. 

I apologize to anyone I ignored at the gym today and anyone who witnessed my idiocy.  I think better of myself and missing lifts like that shouldn't happen even though they do.  I will continue to work and see what happens next week.  I am considering not competing next week, in fact I most likely will not due to the nightmare of a practice that I had today... if I can't hold it together in practice how can I expect to do well in a competition?  I think I need to seriously rethink what I need to do and what I need to work on.  If I don't I will continue on this path downhill and it will be the death of me.  So once again I apologize to anyone who I may have annoyed at Greenpoint today.  I will try to be better.  I hope to have my phone situation fixed soon, but if you need to get a hold of me my facebook still works.  Thanks see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment