Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday

Had a weird day yesterday. Trained in the morning and hit some rough triples in the snatch at 100kg.  They were not my best.  in my PM session I hit some rough Back Squats at 145kg for sets of 5.  By the time I got to Greenpoint I had felt defeated and just exhausted from my two rough workouts.  I arrived and asked Louis Martinelli what he was working on today and he said Snatches. For some reason I woke up right away and decided to do some Snatch work with him and Kevin.  It worked out really well ended up working to a heavy single and hitting 120kg/265lbs on the snatch. Went for 270lbs but failed it twice.  I really didn't want it I don't think, I was content with hitting the 120, which is more or less a match of my PR.  So thanks guys for a great session yesterday, was a lot of fun.

Had another great AM Session with Ron Yellin this morning. Hit some decent Doubles on the Jerk at my 80% (120kg) Some Solid lifts and a little body building.  Was a great way to start the day. Later on I will hit some light conditioning and if I feel inclined some other Jerks but nothing too heavy.

I'm going to work on some Power Lifting Programs.  I will post it when I finish tweaking it a bit.  A small template for a beginner lifter or the more intermediate lifter.  I will keep you all in the loop.  Thanks for listening.  Thanks to the guys at Crossfit Greenpoint for great sessions these past couple days.  Continue on for Gainz!


No comments:

Post a Comment