Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday

5 days until LBH Competition. I have a couple more lbs to lose or 1kg either way and I am going to chill out today and hit openers tomorrow.  I just need to relax a little bit and if I can get out of my head during the meet and just have fun with it I will be ok. Either way it should be a good time.  I look forward to seeing some familiar faces out there and seeing some good lifting.  Going to try and get my website up sometime soon, so I will keep you all posted.

If anyone isn't competing this week and wishes to, there is a meet in Connecticut in one month! Sign up  through connecticutweightlifting.com Its a good time and Gary Valentine does a good meet.

Power lifters should be taking it easy this week and take their time doing a deload week of about 50-60% of lifts.  Get into the gym at least once this week and move around.  I suggest "Bro-ing" out and hit some curls and bodybuilding exercises this week.  Light stuff and your homework is to Flex in the mirrror to show off your massive gains from this past weekend.  Extra points for Mirror Selfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment