Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday

Heading back to New York soon after a great weekend at Raleigh CrossFit for the USAPL Certification with Matt Gary and Suzanne Sioux-z-Hartwig Gary of SSPT (Supreme Sports Performance Training) I learned a lot from these guys and hope to see them at future events.  If you guys aren't familiar with these guys look them up, Sioux-z is probably one of the best if not the best squatter in the world so check her out on the YouTubes and I'm certain you will not be disappointed.

I'm looking forward to getting back to Brooklyn and continuing on my journey in this fitness world. All of the things I've learned this weekend I will begin to incorporate in my training as well as my coaching.  Everyday is a new day to learn and try new things so hopefully I am on the right track.  I still have a long way to go so I will keep at it and hopefully meet some more interesting people along the way.  See you guys tomorrow back at it in the Garage!

Sioux-z-Hartwig Gary 
Matt Gary (672lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment