Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday

Snatched Yesterday twice had in total 8 Misses all at over 90% weights so not a terrible day, but I need to tighten it up a lot!

Today Squat Day

AM Session
Front Squats Triple Heavy as I can
Front Squat Pauses triples at 80% of top Triple

PM Session
Back Squat Triples
Pauses same way

Back Work/Abs

See what happens today.

Had a good session yesterday at Greenpoint with the Crew.  Bucky looks solid for his Powerlifting meet this weekend at South Brooklyn.  The Oly Crew had a decent workout as well. Should be an exciting weekend.

Had a conversation with one of the guys at Greenpoint about his programming. So I kind of took it as a challenge.  I am going to study a little before I put it out there but I will put some Conditioning stuff on here soon, if you want to follow it go right ahead if not whatever it will be a little experiment for me.

Stay on Track, No fear and commit to Progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment