Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday

Still on my DeLoad week.  I hit some light front squats on Monday and I benched a little bit trying to feel out best positions.  I have been trying to work on my arch in the bench... boy is that tough.  I think I'll stick to Oly for a little while longer... ha. Going to Bro-Out the rest of the week with some Strict Press and Some Arm exercises just for fun.  I also have been challenged by a few friends to do a few Crossfit workouts. I have three to choose from:

1) King Kong
           - 3 Rounds
               • 1 Rep 455lb/207kg Deadlift
               • 2 Muscle Ups
               • 3 Cleans 250lbs/115kg
               • 4 Hand Stand Push Ups (I think I will put my hands on some plates for fun.

2) Some Floyd Bennet Field Workout.
     5-3-1
 365 Deadlift
Muscle Ups

     9-6-3
335 Deadlift
Strict Chest to Bar Pull Ups

    12-9-6
315 Deadlift
Pull Ups - In Crossfit is that weird butterfly kip thing.... Whatever Haha

3) Some Other Deadlift Workout

30s Work. 30s Rest
3 Reps Deadlift
135-185-225-275-315-365-405
After the last 3 at 405, rest 30s Rep out 405 for a minute.
(This is all from Memory I forget if this is accurate.)

The Second workout I don't want to do it's going to take too long and I don't wanna do that many pull ups. HAHA The Pull Ups are the hard part in that work out.  I have some work to do next week.

Lebo you need to get the Camera Ready for it! I'll try to get video of whatever I do. The King Kong workout is the only one I actively wanted to do because of the cleans and deadlift... The other deadlift workout seems ok.  Kind of boring, but whatever.  See what Happens. Ok Bro Week Here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment