Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday

Been beating myself up these last few days. Today I am feeling kind of tired so I will be taking it easy today and try to relax because tomorrow I want to hit it hard. I'm going to try and simulate my competition tomorrow and drill those numbers.  I want to go 103,108,112 on the Snatch and 127,135,140 on the clean and jerk.  So I will try to hit it hard tomorrow and see what happens.  

This weekend is the SBWC Powerlifting meet. I'm excited to go back over there and see some good lifting and good friends.  Then my training will commence directly afterwards on Saturday Afternoon.  For now I will be taking it easy, working on getting my website ready for launch and putting all of the bells and whistles on it. It's not ready yet still waiting on a few things to work out all the kinks but should be done by end of month along with some cool videos from the meet. Hopefully Rocco will stop by again with his insight on the meet these next couple of weekends. I'll see if he has time.

Have a good day everyone,  Train hard.

"You can't do like me, I'm by myself
I do it so good, I don't need nobody else"

- Grover Cleveland, while answering the White House Phone.

So O.G. he served two Non-Consecutive Terms. Never Quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment