Friday, September 19, 2014

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday, which means I'm resting. I think Tuesday and Thursday workouts should be considered active rest days because they were so blahh, but them be the breaks.  However yesterday the team had a decent practice.  The energy in the room yesterday was intense, I wish I could have worked out with you guys last night because everybody was into it, had a good attitude and I wish I could have been a part of the lifting, but I will take Coaching.  Big Shout to Erin for her PR in the Jerk at 61kg.  The unfortunate thing was that she didn't tell me she was going to hit it on her third rep and I put the camera away after she had missed it twice.  She did a lot of reps prior to that PR also and then she just picked it up and threw it over her head like a Pro.  I think we all did double takes when she hit it.  It was pretty Awesome, Great work Erin.

Today I'm resting and have a few people coming to check out the Garage for some GAINZZ!  It's all about Gainz people, if you don't have 'em you're just wasting your time.  Should be a busy day at the Garage so I am looking forward to working today.  If you haven't checked out the Garage, I only have this to say... "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?" Odds are you're probably busy or it's too far away, but it would be cool if you could come check it out.  Just sayin'.  Tomorrow I will be at the Garage at 10:30ish hitting lifts, if anyone cares to join me I will be there hopefully making a lot of noise because of Big Lifts.  I'll catch you guys later and as always, You Stay Classy Brooklyn.

The Classiest Motha 'Ucka Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment