Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday

Boom we made it to Wednesday! I forgot to do an entry yesterday, but that's only because I was making that sweet video with Rocco.  I am not sure if he was commentating on the right video though he may have been watching something else but I didn't want to ask him at the risk of becoming a Terranova!

I will be programming a lot more accessory work.  I feel that my programs have fallen short in that department and it is a necessary evil to reach you goals properly.  You want short cuts? Hit major lifts and all of the accessories, that's the short cut! So in a nut shell... Do the WORK! No Short Cuts here!

Today I am going to hit some lifts, Snatch and Cleans in the AM see what I can work up to!

In the PM I will do some pulls and some Olympic body building! Keep it tight!

Olympic Body Building Exercises include:

Snatch Press (Most Commonly Referred to as the Sotts Press, however Incorrect)
Sotts Press- Press from a Front Squat Position, much more difficult therefore the former was used.
DB Shoulder Press (1 Arm or Both)
Behind the Neck Strict Press
Incline Bench- (Dumbbell or otherwise)
Triple Set Tricep Work (Skull Crusher, Pull Overs, Press)
Close Grip Bench
Thrusters- My least Favorite exercise after anything Cardio
Lunges (Barbell or Dumbbell)
Step Ups
Pin Squats
Pause Squats
1 1/4 Squats
Pendlay Rows
Strict Rows w/ Pause
Kroc Rows
Strict Dumbbell Rows
Bench Pulls
Handstand Push Ups
Push Ups
Pull Ups
Dips


That's a bunch of exercises I am going to incorporate into my routine weekly.  I think the Accessory work is just as important as the main lifts.  For every main lift you need to incorporate 2 - 3 Accessory Exercises. Strength Building! Let's get Fuckin' Strong!


"Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me, town to keep me movin', keep me groovin' with some energy" 


- President Calvin Coolidge, Inaugural Address 1923.




No comments:

Post a Comment