Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday

Its Friday and time for a rest day! Ahh rest day, how I've longed for you this week. I will use you wisely and never take you for granted. I will eat the good foods and not the bad and enjoy sitting for long periods of time to rest my legs. Oh rest day, my second favorite day, after my birthday of course. Embrace the rest day for they are few and far between.

With a meet coming up on October 25th, I have to start focusing my lifting and hitting everything proper. No more fucking around. 4 weeks out I have to buckle down and hit some solid lifts. I don't want to be embarrassed again like last time. Focus is strength.

Enjoy your Friday! If you aren't resting I suggest lifting heavy ass fucking weights... properly though. Safety first. Be in control and attack the weight, don't let the weight attack you because I assure you it can be very cruel! Attack!

Some pics from last nights Garage Session.

No comments:

Post a Comment