Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Special

Wednesday was a good day, Everybody seemed to have a decent day.  I had Alvaro work on his split for the Jerk and it wasn't looking too bad.  I have a lot of work to do with him still but a good start none the less.  Erin made progress with her Power work.  Once she gets out of her head, she does pretty well.  I had a rough start, I worked on my Power Cleans in the morning and I wasn't getting enough out of it at first, but as I kept working it got better and better.  Next week I will work up a little heavier and keeping pushing it.  Then I did Jerks and worked up to 140 for a single, unfortunately no video, and moved on from there.  It was a good day and hopefully we can continue the momentum into today. 

Today's workout for me will include... Drum Roll...

Morning
Squats 5 x 5
Clean Deadlift Halting 3 x 3

Evening
Hang Cleans 5 x 3
Push Press 5 x 3

Abs


It's all about Quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment