Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday

Middle of the week blues. 
I enjoy reading other lifters blogs and articles and lately I have been reading a lot of Donny Shankle's articles.  If you guys get a chance I suggest checking it out.  He is an incredible athlete and he is competing at such a high level on the road to Rio in 2016.  Good luck Donny, I hope you make it!

Middle of the week, find that attitude you were missing and fucking make those lifts you didn't think you were capable of. Light ass weight, so fucking move and get it! If you don't, work on it and try again. There is no reason you can't do it. The only thing that stops you from getting over that hump is you! Have some attitude and be positive and move fast beyond your limits.

Im going to do some block work today,
Snatch off blocks
Clean off blocks
Squats

Playing it by feel and if I feel stuck I'm going to suck it up find some attitude and hit it hard. Bulgarian style lifting.


No comments:

Post a Comment