Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday

Wednesday 

The middle of the week blues man! Joe Marble feeling the back soreness set in! 

Today will be some light squat doubles maybe hit 140 see how I feel this morning.  Work form and drive on the way up. 

After that have some Pop Tarts and Grill some Chicken.  The Pop Tarts are my fruit for the day.

Tonight gonna do some cleans off the blocks.  Work up to something Fun.  Some Pulls and call it a day.  What's fun about doing work this way is you get a little recovery time in between.  A luxury I am trying to take advantage of as long as I can.  For Now it's breakfast time and I fancy me some eggs and toast with some Iced Coffee.  A Winning combination.  Man I wish I had bacon!

Arnold is Really excited to watch you workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment