Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday

Had a good day at the Garage yesterday, packed with good people and good lifts.  Making some good progress with everyone along the way and I hope they are enjoying there time, because I know I am.
That being said it's back to work for me no more rest days! Going to hit some lifts today mainly work Cleans since I worked the Snatch on Saturday.  I am waiting on my fractional plates now for the second time with the second company which are now somewhere lost in the mail apparently.  The first one was ordered from Catalyst and was a Werk San set but they forgot to mention that Werk San wasn't making weights anytime soon and those were out of stock, so I waited a month before I told them to cancel the order and ordered from Muscle Driver who I have had a very good relationship with so far and this time somehow the delivery truck couldn't find the house and decided to bring it somewhere else to someone who refused the order rather than just saying no the house is over there! It's very frustrating because I should have my weights and I don't.  It would be nice if I could have them soon because I really would like to play! Ha.

AM Session
Anyways working Cleans today at the Garage for a little while, I will hit some Pulls and some Clean Dead lifts in the morning.

PM Session
Pause Squats
Strict Press
Abs/Back Work

Should be a busy day, a tough day. 4 weeks out from Competition I am starting to move into high gear.
I am easing into the day with a nice Espresso and will get some breakfast soon so I can move my ass! The Score is on so I will be a little lazy for a bit.

Comment your own caption for this photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment