Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday

It's Friday.

Heading up to the mountains for a hike today to check out the scenery and see if any mountain goats want to train at the garage. You never know where you are going to find people so look everywhere. As my active rest I'm going to charge my way up the Mohonk place, thanks Greenpoint for giving us this great idea. I wish we could have gone with you guys but nevertheless this should be a great trip. 

Today I want you guys to do me a favor if it isn't too much trouble. I'm trying to start this gym in the garage and if anyone at all could help me spread the word I would greatly appreciate it. I will have better hours for next week and anyone interested and coming out to try it,  tomorrow I will be at the garage beginning at 10am. I will be throwing down myself,  so come out and let's lift some shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment