Sunday, September 14, 2014

Power Sunday

Workout this week was great got some good lifts in.  I ended up hitting about 7 sessions this week plus a hike.  Which isn't bad.  Today I'm doing some active rest and recovery coaching at the garage.  Power hour and some Oly stuff.

Going to be a good time at the Garage. I might do a little mini competition soon at the garage,  throwing around the idea.  Let me know your thoughts on a dead lift comp or a Clean comp.  Maybe can throw that together soon with some beer and bbq to follow. It could work.  Let me know if anyone is interested in that.

Some Oly Practice today, I will be sure to get some good pictures for the page so everyone can check out how awesome it is to train at the Garage! Gainz!

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
-Theodore Roosevelt
If you're not going to lift today, Do something American and watch Football! 'Merica! Go Yankees.

No comments:

Post a Comment