Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday

Yesterday Did some Squats and Block work.  I took my squats way down to 130 and hit Triples there. Reworking the Squat is one of the most frustrating things but I think it is completely necessary to improve my strength.  I need to keep my form better and the only way to do that is to practice, practice, practice.  At Night I hit some Snatches off the Blocks which went well.  I noticed that if I take a long time to set up and stay in position too long I lose a lot of energy, I ended up missing a couple of easy reps and then immediately hitting it after I missed because I just let it get to my head a little too much.  Don't think just go! Clear your mind.  

Today I'm going to work some Power Cleans in the morning.  Work up to something a little better than last weeks 100.

At night I will work some Jerks and Jerk Squats.  Keep it easy today.


Eats for the day:

Eggs and Toast
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Eggplant
Salads
and More.




"Wish that I could stay forever this young, not afraid to close my eyes. Life's a game made for everyone and love is the prize."

-Cesar Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment