Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday

For today, I will be chilling out coaching a bit but mainly just relaxing. A much needed second rest day. Yesterday I hit snatch singles off a 3" deficit which was the first time I tried that.  And 3" was a big deficit. My starting position was so low the bar kept flying away and I had to fight with it to keep it close. I worked up to 110 which is my 90% so I feel pretty good about that.

I still get squat scared though. I squatted afterwards and hitting my 90% on that for a double was tougher than I think it should be, because its been my 90% for over a year now and I have hit it for 3 sets of 5.  So I need to man the fuck up and stop being afraid of the weight. When it all comes down to it, its a matter of... do you have the balls to conquer this weight? I have to find that drive and confidence with my squat and my other lifts as they approach my max. No fear. I need to be confident trust my training has served me well and fucking own that weight like its my bitch. There is no reason I should be stuck at a 405 squat for over a year.  I think I can do more I just need to trust myself and fucking do it. Just move it!

Some shenanigans from last night...

Thanks to Eleonor and Curtis for inviting us last night to their house! Was a great time! Happy Birthday  and we will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment