Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thursday

Its September 11th.

A moment of silence for those who died in this terrible tragedy. 

'Merica!


My upper back is completely shot at this point, time to take it down a bit and do some active rest. Legs are pretty demolished also. Might take a nice couple of rest days today and tomorrow. I think its well deserved.  Get back on it Saturday. 

Until then I will continue to build the garage up. My hours are subject to change. Anyone just hit me up for availability, I will make time somewhere for you. 

Going to build some blocks I think soon. I see a trip to Lowe's in my future. Lots of wood needed. 

"Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit."

- Andrew Jackson. 

Every time after he won a duel he would say this! Why? Because America doesn't fuck around and neither should you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment